Should possess a technical qualification in Automobile Engineering from a recognized institute (NAITA/ German Tech/ City & Guilds/ NDT/ HNDE). Minimum of 2-5 years work experience in the Automobile industry. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
- Communicates with clients about vehicle problems, insurance questions, and warranty issues
- Maintains positive relationships with clients to ensure repeat and return customers
- Approaches transactions with sales-minded professionalism and suggestively sell products and services to clients, including making clients aware of all packages and retail options available
- Answers customer questions about services, including when to expect vehicle repairs
- Displays extensive knowledge about products and services
- Ensures customer vehicle is finished on time and details for customer services rendered and costs for those services, ensuring satisfaction at every step of interaction
- Uses all methods of customer communication, including online bookings, phone calls, and in-person interactions, to schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop-offs, and vehicle pick-ups
- Communicates with technicians about vehicle statuses, and ensures that vehicles will be ready for customer on time
- Acts as an advocate for clients when communicating vehicle problems and needs to repair department
- Liaises with technicians about parts ordering to ensure requisite parts are available when vehicle repairs require them and communicate any time restrictions to customers in a timely manner
- Processes customer payments
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of service department
- Should possess a technical qualification in Automobile Engineering from a recognized institute (NAITA/ German Tech/ City & Guilds/ NDT/ HNDE).
- Minimum of 2-5 years' work experience in Automobile industry.
- Computer literacy (Familiar with MS Office package).
- Valid vehicle driving license.
- Age between 22-45 years.
- Sound knowledge in English & Sinhala languages.
The selected candidate will be entitled for an attractive remuneration package along with the other fringe benefits.
If you believe you possess the above requirements, send your CV along with the details of two non-related.
Ideal Group of Companies
No.299, Union Place, Colombo 02
Head of Human Resources FIRST CHOICE
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs