Since the inception of ODEL in 1989, it has been the leading fashion-forward and trend setting department store brand in the country, which offers the best With over 25 years of reputation in the industry, the company revolves around a simple, yet winning philosophy: a relentless search for the highest quality products and services, coupled with superior customer service that ensure a uniquely memorable shopping experience to the customer. The Brand ODEL continuously evolves to offer customers new experiences, new brand additions, insightful and fashion savvy campaigns that help keep the brand at the foremost of fashion to both local audiences and tourists who patronize the store....
We are looking for an artful Interior designer to undertake a variety of space designing projects.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize, and adapt to fast-paced, dynamic business environment to meet deadlines
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Work closely with, architects and constructors
- Superior communication skills; able to communicate persuasively, influentially, and responsibly across a broad spectrum of stakeholders
- Able to work across multiple projects and priorities where necessary
- Proven working experience in (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Degree in Interior Design
- Minimum of 02 years' experience in similar capacity
Please click below APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs