Here is the opportunity to join a world-class organization and partner with leading financial firms globally as an extension of their teams.
- Following global industries/markets and analyzing multinational companies to enable our clients to make sound investment decisions
- Conducting background research independently, and documenting the findings and conclusions in the form of investment research reports
- Building and maintaining financial models, and generating forecasts as an integral part of the analysis
- Applying appropriate absolute and relative valuation methods applicable for various sectors and companies
- Over six years’ of work experience in a similar role, preferably in Investment Research, Banking, and/or Corporate Finance
- The ability to compile a coherent and logical investment thesis on a company by gaining a detailed under-standing of its business, and the ability to write concise and crisp investment recommendation reports
- A degree in business/accounting/economics or a completed professional qualification such as CIMA, ACCA, or CA Sri Lanka; a full/part qualification in CFA will be an added advantage
- A highly analytical mind, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- The ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure
Acuity Knowledge Partners, formerly part of Moody’s Corporation, is a leading provider of bespoke research, analytics, staffing and technology solutions to the financial services sector. Headquartered in London, Acuity Knowledge Partners has nearly two decades of transformation experience in servicing over 300 clients with a specialist workforce of over 2,500 analysts and delivery experts across its global delivery network. We provide our clients with unique assistance not only to innovate, implement transformation programmes and increase operational efficiency, but also to manage costs and improve their top lines. These services are supported by our proprietary suite of Business Excellence and Automation Tools (BEAT) that offer domain-specific contextual technology.
Acuity Knowledge Partners is assisted by Equistone Partners Europe, a leading private equity organization that backs specialist growth businesses and management teams.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs