Do you have minimum 3-4 Years of experience in HR field? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Ideal Group is an eminent giant in the Automobile industry in Sri Lanka, representing automotive global brands. Mahindra & Mahindra, SsangYong, Cherry, Tire maker Apollo with a Group Turnover exceeding LKR 15 5 Billon backed by human resource base of over 1000 has moved the sector in to a new paradigm by venturing in to automotive and Financial Services. Ideal Group through its island wide network has given affordable mobility and transport solutions to many Sri Lankans to take advantage of the rapid development of the road infrastructure in the past decade. We touch hearts of our customers 365 days of the year by being their Ideal partner in automobile solutions and financial services.
We at Ideal Group offers a learning culture that facilitates training and development, career growth and exposure to state the art of knowledge in a pleasant yet challenging work environment. If you are convinced that you can be asset to our team of professionals, this is your opportunity.
- Administration of staff performance management system across the group
- HR business partnering for a selected business unit within the group
- Liaise with business unit head/HODs &identity staff training need & development priorities
- Develop & maintain employee succession plan for critical positions across the group
- Overlook In-Plant trainees Program within the group
- Responsible for maintaining the HR intranet page
- Other HR related & administration assignments.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Degree in HRM or other management disciplines
- Equivalent qualification to degree
- Minimum 3-4 Years of experience in HR field
- Age below 30 Years
- Excellent in communication & team work
- Should be a good team player & ready to work with time targets
- Ability to drive & deal with all levels across the group
- Knowledge in PMS online platform will be an added advantage
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS