Do you have at least 2 years' proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or Digital Marketing Manager? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
We are Nextage, one of Sri Lanka's leading media agencies. Due to our expanding client and brand portfolio, we are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our team in the following capacity.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team. You will help us use web technologies to achieve our clients' business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness for our portfolio of clients. If you're a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and be comfortable working with a team. Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect our brand with our online customers.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all the necessary tools (e.g., websites, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Build strong client relationships through social media interaction
- Keep up with consumer preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with design and content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up to date with digital technology developments
- At least 2 years' proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or Digital Marketing Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or a related field
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM
- Experience in implementing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytic tools like Google Analytics
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS