Successfully completed G.C.E. Ordinary Level. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Associated Motorways (Pvt) LTD
No two days are the same at AMW, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get, The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started 70 years ago, popularly known as AMW now a fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive industry in Sri Lanka.
- Successfully completed G.C.E. Ordinary Level.
- School leavers are highly encouraged to apply.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to work as a team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling and Directing the Telephone Calls Including all the Complaints.
- Handling Incoming Registered Post and Couriers.
- Handling Outgoing Mails.
- Maintaining the Auditorium Reservations
- Maintaining the Stamp Report for outgoing Mails
- Handling and Directing all the Customer inquiries which are receiving to the AMW Contact Forms directly
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS