Do you have minimum of 2 years related high-level experience? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
This is a staff position that directly reports to the CEO. During the initial period of information gathering and knowledge building, you’ll be in close collaboration with and under guidance of the CEO. After this stage, you will be working mostly autonomously, and you will hire and manage one assistant.
- This is a brand new role in our Colombo HQ. You will lead the investment strategy unit within the company and will be responsible for overseeing the company’s, group entities’ and shareholders’ investments and managing investment portfolios, which will include but not be limited to financial instruments, stocks, private equity, real estate and liquid short term investments.
- You will establish effective and well-organized investment processes, write clear and well-informed investment recommendations based on thorough research and analysis, remain up-to-date with any important valuation, risk or policy changes and perform regular administration duties of all investment files.
- In this role, you will also frequently interact with various people within the legal, finance, accounting and other teams as required.
- You earned a degree in Finance or related fields, ideally with strong academic achievement.
- You have a minimum of 2 years related high-level experience.
- You are a strategic thinker and proficient in decision-making, and you have the ability to function independently with a proactive, self-starter attitude.
- Speaking and writing in English comes naturally to you, and you do so with strong interpersonal skills and on a very high level.
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS