Should be a graduate/Undergraduate from recognized university specialized in transportation and logistics management/business management/IT or professional qualification (Partial) in CIMA/ACCA etc. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
INTERN - BUSINESS ANALYSIS
Are you a keen believer of a culture of inclusive excellence and individual differences that make us unique? Then here is an opportunity to gain valuable experience in an exponentially growing company in Sri Lanka's Third-Party Logistics Domain.
Join John Keells Logistics as an Intern to work along with professionals and expert in the field of Business Analysis and gain exposure to best in class work techniques.
- Prepare monthly reports on financial performance, KPI charts for the department in order to monitor business performance and prepare ad hoc reports on business performance and customer analysis.
- Prepare strategic business presentations and reports for customer engagement, identify and advice on opportunities/trends to enhance value propositions.
- Prioritize, monitor and drive initiatives to ensure operational excellence.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams, gather data and analyze to assist top management to make strategic business decisions.
Experience and skill requirement:
- Should be a graduate/Undergraduate from recognized university specialized in transportation and logistics management/business management/IT or professional qualification (Partial) in CIMA/ACCA etc.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Methodical and Task-Oriented.
- Team player and ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Sound knowledge in MS Office package.
- Ability in multitasking.
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS