Do you have 1-2 years of industrial experience? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Abans is one of the largest, diversified business conglomerates in Sri Lanka with major interests in consumer electronics, information technology, logistics and supply chain, environmental services and advertising. We have following opening at our Strategic information systems management team delivering business solutions for managing core supply chain processes of its subsidiary companies.
The candidates should be below 30 years of age with B.Sc. degree or diploma in IT, task oriented, self-starter in addition to following position specific qualifications.
- Involve in all stages of the software development process, including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, deployment management, issue review, and maintenance.
- Develop existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the latest technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Monitoring system performance and security aspects.
- Produce high-quality designs with research, and write new secured software programs by following industry best practices and coding standards.
- Communicate (both written and verbal) with technical and non-technical contacts (internal and external) and all seniority levels.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Perform tasks with minimum supervision.
- Confidentiality of company information should be maintained
- ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, CSS3, HTML5, JQuery, Angular (2+) or similar technologies
- .NET Core/ASP .NET Core
- Web API
- Crystal Reports
- Entity Framework/EF Core
- Sound knowledge in OOP design patterns
- Bachelor's degree in Software engineering or computer science or IT or an equivalent qualification
- 1-2 years of industrial experience
An attractive remuneration package and a rewarding career await the selected candidates
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS