Successfully completed GCE O/L & A/L. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC is a finance company registered under the central bank of Sri Lanka and a subsidiary company of AMW Group which is a leading corporate entity in Sri Lanka and the sole distributor for several world renowned automobiles and related brands, under the umbrella of Al-Futtaim Group, Dubai UAE.
AMW Capital Leasing currently comprises of 22 branches and is in the process of expanding its network to serve our customers better
- Successfully completed GCE O/L & A/L
- Part Qualification or Full in Marketing – SLIM/CIM will be an added advantage
- Sound communication skills & Negotiation Skills
- Good Knowledge writing skills both in English & Sinhala
- IT literacy, MS Word, Excel, Power point, Internet & Emails
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Gathering required data and information related to the business development activities conducted and planned from both in-house and out-side sources.
- Maintaining accurate reports related to each activity, project or event conducted, initiated, planned or proposed by the business development division
- Maintaining records and cooperation on handling promotional item stocks and any kind of value additions such as loyalty cards, BSP certificates
- Maintaining reports related to Inquiry Generation, follow ups, executions
- Maintain records pertaining to the existing portfolio such as Period Over Facilities, refinancing & top up and introducer performance.
- Maintaining high accuracy in all submissions
- Sharing approved and accurate information with all the divisions of CL within the given timelines
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS