Do you have minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Founded in 1968 by Aban Pestonjee, Abans Group is a leading conglomerate that offers targeted solutions ranging from real estate and engineering to retail and Auto, which aim to enhance the lives of Sri Lankan citizens. Join the Abans Group to experience a rewarding career!
We are currently looking for an experienced professional who will engage in the implementation of the S4/Hana ERP System for Abans Electricals and transform the organization in adopting to SAP, streamline the operations and creating value for all stakeholders.
Role and Responsibility:
- Maintain communication with the senior management of Abans Electricals.
- Engage with SAP implementation partner to deploy finance related modules including GL/AP/AR/FA/Bank integrations and MM module.
- Support the functional aspects of the deployed modules.
- Oversee daily trouble shooting of finance issues in the ERP and support financial reconciliations.
- Engage in setup new instances/legal entities in the system (if required).
- Introduce new processes and process enhancements to the users and conduct application related training.
- Design and implement best practices when forming interfaces within systems.
- Plan and migrate cut over data.
- Chartered Accountancy or CIMA is required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge in deploying ERP in multi legal entity environment and in deploying inventory-based applications.
- Functional knowledge in SAP ERP Systems is required.
- Good interpersonal
- Excellent communication skills and ability to fluently converse in English.
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS