Do you have experience in similar role? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
- The role has multi-facets such as setting up and managing automated end to end release processes, building monitoring solutions on the ELK tech stack and setting up and managing security related initiatives.
- Setting up a container-orchestration system for automating computer application deployment, scaling, and management with tools such as kubernetes, Openshift/OKD, Rancher, CloudFoundry
- Assist customers with installation, configuration, communications and provide troubleshooting & remediation
- Setup industry standard auditing and compliance processes
- Build and maintain monitoring, auditing, and reporting frameworks that produces artifacts that support security and compliance needs
- Build and maintain a set of tools that enable developers to self-serve for most operational tasks
- Develop processes that produce artifacts that support security and compliance requirements
- Coordinating and performing vulnerability assessments through the use of automated and manual tools (Tenable, NMAP, etc.)
- Work with Open source technologies
- Experience in Kubernetes and/or related products such as Rancher/ Openshift/ Cloud Foundry is a plus
- Experience in the ELK echo-system (e.g. ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Beats, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge in Kubernetes on Docker administration experience is added advantage
- Experience architecting and managing large Kubernetes clusters would be an added advantage
- Familiarity with API Security, Container Security, AWS Cloud Security Proficient in container ecosystem
- Experience with DevOps tool chains such as Docker, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, GitLab, Jenkins, Ansible, Linux shell scripting
- The ability to operate in a team environment consisting of both internal and external members, co-workers and customers
- The ability to document and electronically store daily task information, architecture, processes, and user instructions
- The ability to work independently
- Programming or scripting experience with a popular modern language utilized by above tools (Java, Python, Groovy, Ruby, etc.).
- Experience extracting pertinent security data from SIEM solutions is an added advantage
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS