We’re looking for resources having 6 to 10 years with expertise in Microsoft Technologies to join the group of our Microsoft Technology team. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
EY-GDS Technology Consulting Digital & Emerging Technologies – .NET Senior
As part of Digital team, you will lead the team to deliver the projects from the technical deliverable perspective for our customers across the globe; you are expected to provide technical expertise and mentor the staffs in the projects primarily based on .Net or any emerging technology; you will lead the client interactions, work on project proposals when there is a need and also take part in any technical decisions/discussions with the architects; help in solution architectures on .Net technologies or any emerging technologies for the projects.
We’re looking for resources having 6 to 10 years with expertise in Microsoft Technologies to join the group of our Microsoft Technology team
Your key responsibilities
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Drive the project to achieve the milestone
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Understand existing application architecture and solution design
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, programming patterns, and solving complex problems
- Experience with working with Agile methodology and scrums, and stand ups
- Demonstrated history of excellent troubleshooting, analytical. and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of designing and delivering large-scale, high quality systems and software products
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Lead or Mentor junior and/or mid-level developers
- Review code and establish best practices
- Foster teamwork and lead by example
- Ability to travel in accordance with client and other job requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Skills and attributes for success
- Good experience in C#, .NET Core, Angular 6+/React.js 16.0.0+, SQL Server
- Good experience as Full Stack Developer (MEAN Stack or MERN Stack or both)
- Experience in Azure Web Apps development, Cognitive services and Deployments
- Knowledge on AWS (optional)
- Good experience in database designing, writing complex SQL queries and performance tuning
- .NET/ Web API (.NET CORE)
- Visual Studio, TFS, VSTS and GIT
- Modular programming in Angular 6+/ React.js 16.0.0+, Type Script and other front-end unit testing tools
- CI/CD, DevOps, setting up and managing Build and release pipelines
- Have good experience in DevOps Pipeline creations.
- Experience in projects managed in accordance with AGILE (SCRUM) methodology
- Version control software experience in Git/Bitbucket/SVN/Clear case/PVCS/any other tool
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills leveraging all available resources
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables
Good to have:
- Open API/Swagger experience.
- NoSQL database - Mongo DB/Cassandra/any other
- UI exposure using Angular/React will be an added advantage.
- Lead the team to come up with High level solution design in response to RFPs and experienced in sizing the project and estimating the effort.
- Knowledge on the CMMI framework.
- Expertise in distributed architectures, MOM integration technologies and message mediation. techniques using an Enterprise Service Bus.
- Experience in implementing caching mechanisms/solutions.
- Good to have work experience in Oracle, SSIS, SSRS
- Good to have Azure or any cloud certifications
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, or a related field.
- 6 to 9 years of experience
- Experience in leading the teams
- Knowledge on process methodologies – Agile/frameworks like CMMI
Ideally, you’ll also have
Technical delivery skills
What we look for
A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience, and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 500 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
Opportunities to work with EY Consulting and other service lines globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise, and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2021 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs