Successful completion of GCE A/L. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
LOLC, long known as one of the most dynamic and profitable financial institutions in Sri Lanka through careful planning, strategic investment and forward thinking, blossomed into one of the country's foremost conglomerates with the presence in Finance, Agriculture & Plantations, Renewable Energy, Construction, Leisure, Manufacturing & Trading, with expansions into Overseas Investments. LOLC is in the perfect position to ride the new wave of optimism that is sweeping the country.
- Serving walk-in and calling visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifying company personnel of visitor arrivals.
- Maintaining the telecommunications system.
- Directing visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Operating the main switch board.
- Keeping a safe and clean reception area by complying with safety and hygiene procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Ability to communicate in Sinhala, English & Tamil
- A Maximum of 3 years' experience in a similar capacity will be an added advantage
- Fluency in English will be an added advantage
- Successful completion of GCE A/L
- Good PR skills with a pleasant personality is essential Computer literacy
Please click below APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs