Passed Finalist of ACCA, CA or CIMA. Minimum 2 to 3 years of external audit experience is a must (Previous experience in the BPM industry having served UK clients or related work experience in UK would be beneficial). Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Associate - External Audit (BPO Operations)
With the expansion of this fast-growing Company, opportunities exist for the following position. We seek a dynamic individual who has knowledge in conducting external audits and analytical ability to provide commentary on financial statements for our clients. Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to directly engage with our foreign partners independently. The selected candidate should be able to work directly with senior stakeholders.
- Conducting external audits for overseas clientele using latest technological platforms.
- Advising the clients on the applicability of IFRS/ IAS standards that impacts the respective business.
- Identifying any risks on the financial statements and procedures and advising clients on risk management procedures.
- Corresponding with clients regarding audit schedules, requirements and queries.
- Building great working relationships with the on-shore team.
- Delivering the audits on agreed Service Levels.
- Passed Finalist of ACCA, CA or CIMA
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of external audit experience is a must (Previous experience in the BPM industry having served UK clients or related work experience in UK would be beneficial)
- Thorough understanding of IFRS and IAS framework.
- Excellent communication in English is a must (both written and spoken)
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and multitask Able to work in a team environment
- Curiosity to learn and apply the learning
- Ability to work from home or office
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on the flyer to Apply Now.
Only the short-listed applicants will be called for an interview. Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process, which is merit based.
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS