Three to five years of experience as an analyst in a similar company or related field. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka's largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys,
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World's foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world's leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
RESEARCH & RISK ANALYST
- Research procurement of Marine fuel and understanding potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions.
- Analysis and perform Hedging operations.
- Competitor analysis and identifying trends.
- Monitor customer performance and report trends which may affect the organization.
- Identify potential expansion plans for the division.
- Develop systems and processes for gathering and storing data for future analytic projects.
- Identifying and analyzing trends and forecasts and recommending improvements to the business processes.
- Organizing and analyzing data, creating charts and graphs, and presenting your findings to the leadership team.
- Ensure compliance to the company's risk management policy while working on improvements to reduce the overall risk.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Economics or Statistics an equivalent qualification such as CIMA.
- Three to five years of experience as an analyst in a similar company or related field.
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to independently solve problems with data.
- Commercial awareness with professional approach to work, integrity and respect for ethics.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role,
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven. Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.