5-10 years of Performance consulting experience across multiple platforms and varied domains. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
EY_ Consulting _Automation Testing Senior
As a Performance Test Engineer, you will be accountable & responsible to work as individual contributor as well as manage and mentor performance test team and contribute for team development, practice level development not limiting to project deliverables. The person should be able to handle multiple performance test projects throughout the performance test lifecycle as well work hands on in scripting, test execution and analysis. Able to develop Performance Test framework and work on creating assets and accelerators. The role demands expertise on Performance tools like Microfocus LoadRunner, Apache JMeter and/or Gatling/Neoload. Added advantage to have knowledge on vb scripting and python.
Your key responsibilities:
Skills and attributes for success
- Work collaboratively with Performance Architects and Engineering organizations in the development of performance testing strategy and Test plans for the projects.
- Understand Non-Functional Requirements (Performance & Load, response time, SLAs for Application/System Performance/Availability). Work closely with Business Analysis team for reviewing Non-Functional Requirements and provide necessary feedbackPerformance Framework Design and Implementation
- Creating, Organizing, and managing Test Performance Resources
- Design Load Models and Performance Test Scenarios as per the Test Strategy to test Performance Requirements. Identify Test Data needs
- Build Performance Test scripts & Performance Test Scenarios using Performance Testing tool, HP Load Runner, NeoLoad, Jmeter, WebLoad. SOASTA Identifying Measurement points and Monitors
- Ensure Performance Test readiness including Test Environment, Test Data, Performance Test & Monitoring tools
- Run Performance Testing, collect Test results and data (Monitoring data, Application & Server logs etc)
- Assist in analysis and detection of performance bottlenecks.
- Analyze the Test Results & data, identify Performance Issues and log them. Liaise with Solution Engineering and System (Platform/ OS & db) Admin for resolution, involve Business Analysis team if required
- Collaborate with Leads/PMs to define technically feasible WBS on performance activities and be liaison from performance projects.
- Create Performance Test Report covering current Performance levels, Bottlenecks and recommendations for Performance Optimization/ Improvements. Share with all the necessary stakeholders
- Perform hardware sizing to fulfil customer volume and scalability requirements would be added advantage.
- Might require working directly as independent contributor or as Team Player with the customer in resolution of the performance issues in their environment.
- Providing Performance Test Estimations
- Organizing, monitoring defect management process
- Co-coordinating Test team members and Development team in order to resolve the issues
- Interacting with client-side people to solve issues and update status
- Able to lead team across geographies
- Actively take part in providing Performance trainings in the company
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 5-10 years of Performance consulting experience across multiple platforms and varied domains
- At least 5 years of experience in any of the Performance tools for scripting, execution and analysis is a must – Microfocus LoadRunner, Apache JMeter, Neoload, Gatling
- Experience in working with multiple protocols such as Web, WebServices, Truclient, Mobile App, SAP etc.
- Must have experience in any of the APM tools but not limited to Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Azure Monitor and App Insights etc, AWZ Cloudwatch.
- Strong experience in C /Python/C#/Java / VB Scripting.
What we look for
What working at EY offers
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and Consulting, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via XpressJobs