As a Support Engineer you will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, troubleshooting, and fixing system malfunctions. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
This job description is not intended, and should not be constructed, to be an all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions as associated with a job. While this job description intended to an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
During the time, there is no one in the position above the particular job, the person will be responsible for playing a stretch role and conducting the duties that specific position.
Job Description – Support Engineer (.Net)
Primary job role
As a Support Engineer you will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, troubleshooting, and fixing system malfunctions.
You will serve as an expert on the in-house-developed products and will provide solutions to technical and functional problems experienced by clients.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with development groups to resolve more advanced issues
- Ability to learn and master employer-specific software
- Resolve customer complaints independently
- Work as part of the delivery teams in multiple engagements simultaneously
- Provide training for internal staff and external clients on new and existing products and technologies.
- Direct client management
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing foreign clients will be an added advantage
- Good understanding and experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, HTML5,
- CSS3, Less and Java Scripts
- Hands-on experience in AngularJS and Angular
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows client/server environments
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft SQL Databases and T-SQL
- Good understanding of the REST and Microservices architectures
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Client Orientation
- Ability to work in US time zones
- Ability to work in different local and overseas customer locations
*Indian nationals are welcome to apply*
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via XpressJobs