Attorney-at-law/fully qualified Chartered Secretary (ICSA-UK or ICC - Sri Lanka). Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Executive - Corporate Secretarial
Join the World of Hayleys - Sri Lanka's largest and most diversified conglomerate spanning 16 diverse sectors of industry-leading businesses and brands. Our legacy is a story of resilience and pioneering spirit, built on generations of inspired people innovating the way we live and work. As part of our team, you will fuel the growth of our leading businesses and create value across our stakeholders, communities and planet, helping us strive towards our vision to be Sri Lanka's corporate inspiration.
Desire to work in an open and dynamic environment? This opportunity is for you!
We are happy to extend the opportunity to a self-motivated individual with commitment, initiative and enthusiasm, to join our Corporate Secretarial Division and gain the exposure required to secure an eminent position in the corporate world.
- Attorney-at-law/fully qualified Chartered Secretary (ICSA-UK or ICC - Sri Lanka).
- Excellent team work skills and attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge in company law and all aspects of Corporate Governance.
- Should be very proficient in the English language with excellent writing skills.
- Previous experience in Company Secretarial work is not essential but is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a demanding work environment.
- Should be a self-motivated, responsible and enthusiastic individual.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs