Preference would be given to those who have passed with GCE A/Ls. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
VACANCY FOR THE POST OF INSTITUTIONAL SALES OFFICER
Leading local manufacturers and sustainability Management Company in Sri Lanka.
Sisili Projects Consortium has over 37 years of experience in the Sri Lankan health sector and is one of the leading local sustainable manufacturers, waste management and ecofriendly laundry service provider, all the way to strategic sustainable business planning, and investment management. We are looking for an ideal energetic candidate for Sisili Medical Division
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with medical professionals and to improve business.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market performances.
- Maintaining professional relationship with chemists/ institutes and track accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Preference would be given to those who have passed with GCE A/Ls.
- Partly qualified in SLIM/CIM would be an added advantage.
- One or two years proven sales experience.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possession of a valid driving license.
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS
Sisili Projects Consortium 05, Rheinland Place. Colombo 03 Sri Lanka