Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Sales Executive/ Territory Manager
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics, and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares the organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities,
- advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Education & Industry experience:
- Marketing of relevant qualification (University Degree, SLIM, CIM)
- Minimum of 3 years' working experience in Sales in Healthcare industry/ preferably in nephrology.
Skills and Competency:
- Strong commitment to compliance
- Good communication skills in English & Sinhalese both and strong presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- High customer orientation