A Degree or above in Human Resources, Marketing, Business Management, Communications, Psychology or a related field. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
IT Hiring Manager
Ecologital is looking for an experienced Technical & IT Recruiter to join our recruitment team - ideally someone who has experience working within Information Technology (IT) recruiting. Particular candidate should have skills & capability to recruit an IT based candidate, whereas he / she should ask required or relevant question to handle when hiring. Also candidate should have an up to date knowledge on all the latest technologies which will help them to recruit the best candidates for suitable positions.
- A Degree or above in Human Resources, Marketing, Business Management, Communications, Psychology or a related field.
- Proven Work Experience in Recruitment - Ideally as a Technical or an IT Recruiter.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. Teams, Zoom, and Google Hangouts).
- Experience using LinkedIn to Source and Headhunt quality candidates.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong tenacity and ability to build a solid network.
- Experience in Sales, Business Development or Client Development roles.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Hands-on experience in IT Recruitment and Learning and Development processes
- Excellent command of English in both writing and speaking
- Liaise with clients to understand role requirements in order to source the most suitable candidates.
- Write and post technical job descriptions on specialist IT job boards, social media and any other relevant channels.
- Source and Headhunt candidates through LinkedIn and other mediums.
- Screen and compile a shortlist of qualified candidates for various Technical Roles.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions).
- Build a candidate CRM to ensure a solid pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Participate in tech conferences and Meet-ups to network with IT professionals.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends in order to form strategic conversations with clients on future hiring needs.
- Keep up-to-date with latest industry trends to ensure candidates can be evaluated against industry standard assessments.
- Build and develop your client portfolio, providing expert consultation to ensure repeat business.
- Generate new leads and clients using own methods and own network of contacts.
- Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs