Should hold a Degree in IT or equivalent. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Experience- 5 to 8 Years
The primary role of Digital Workplace Services Specialist is to lead and manage the Google Workplace environment covering all the standard Google suite products from Gmail, productivity tool, security, GAM Script, backend infrastructure to support Google WS. The role is expected to have hands-on experience in managing and administration of the GSuite environment.
- To manage and support Google Workplace environment and its corresponding component
- To work with users to provide L2 and L3 support on the service
- To work with principal and vendor to support any high priority incident and enhancement
- To plan and lead project relating to the Google WS environment
- Must understand how email system integrate with security services like ETP or CASB
- To work with CyberSecurity team to ensure environment is compliant with security standards and uphold the standard
- To design the technical standard in alignment with the security policies.
- To provide L3 support to the solutions as needed (24 x7 standby)
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- Microsoft Certification
- Google Certification
- Excellent knowledge in securing/management of Google Workplace environment
- Experience in deploy, configure, secure and manage Google users and devices
- Prior experience in managing O365 is added advantages
- Manage secure authentication and authorization access to enterprise applications.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, monitoring, and reporting for the identity and access environment
- Good understanding on email services like SMTP, Mail blasting, DMARC, Mail security.
Please click below APPLY button to upload yourj CV via XpressJobs