A bachelor's degree in Information Technology with 10-12 years' experience as an Architect.Please refer to the job advert for further information.
John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka's largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy. Consulting. Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies' worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East, and Asia. We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Solutions Architect. The selected candidate will report to the Head of Technology - Software Solutions and Services.
The Solutions Architect will be responsible for:
- Driving the design of scalable, loosely coupled components, and microservices based applications
- Designing multiple technology stacks that combine legacy with modern architectures
- Understanding business needs and communicating those needs to business partners and technical teams
- Creating architecture solution blueprints and other UML based design documentation
- Leading architecture discussions with the technical teams and technical partners
- Communicating technical decisions to business and technical partners
- Staying up to date with technology trends and modern software delivery techniques
- Mentoring and coaching team members to foster the development of their skills
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A bachelor's degree in Information Technology with 10-12 years' industry experience and 5-8 years DevOps Leadership
- Exposure to Kubernetes, Dockers, ReactJS, React Native, .NET Core, APIM, IAM, ESB, Radis, SSO or OAuth, Webservices, REST APIs, SOAP, NoSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Synchronous or Asynchronous Messaging and Azure Functionalities i.e., Logic Apps, Azure Services, etc.
- Exposure to microservices based complex solution design implementation as an Architect
- Exposure to middleware systems such as ESB, Messaging frameworks, caching, etc.
- Exposure in developing public and customer facing applications with high volumes of users
- A very good understanding on Application Security, Infrastructure Security and SSO
- A good knowledge of Event Driven, Domain Driven design, and Micro Services Architecture
- Exposure to Mobile Application Development
- A good understanding of Agile development mythologies
- Hand on experience in DevOps, DevSecOps lifecycle, and GitLab
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV Via XpressJobs
John Keells Group in an equal opportunity employer and we invite
John Keells Group in an equal opportunity employer and we invite applications from all suitably qualified, individuals, to join our team.