Do you have 10+ years of Finance related experience in Banking, Financial Planning and Analysis? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Nawaloka Holdings is one of the diversified and highly reputed conglomerate in Sri Lanka which has been in business for over 70 years and has diversified its businesses in to over eleven business sectors.
- Providing strategic planning, operational support, and research, and advice to senior management on administrative matters on financial planning, and facilities management
- Oversee expense management, tracking creditor debtor payments / collections including budget tracking.
- Carrying out analysis on complex resource management issues and initiatives that concern the organization.
- Represent the organization on internal and external matters, including negotiations, conventions and public hearings.
- Overseeing the formulation and implementation of plans, policies, and processes.
- Highly professional, self-motivated individual with a growth mindset and positive attitude
- Empathetic team player, willing to roll-up sleeves and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, communication, and problem solving skills
- 10+ years of Finance related experience in Banking, Financial Planning and Analysis
- Must have proficiency in developing financial and operating models
- Associate member of CA/CIMA/ACCA & a degree in well recognized university will be added advantage
The suitable candidate will be provided with a competitive remuneration package par with the industry standards.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs
DESHAMANYA H.K. DHARMADASA MW COLOMBO 02