Do you have a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related field? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
LearnWare is an ed-tech startup, which aims to enable children from all backgrounds to learn the Art of Coding. Around the globe, children are being taught how to use computers and learn to code from a very young age; and we believe that coding is a fundamental requirement for them to explore their future advancements in a rapidly growing, technology-driven world. The company is now expanding its operations via forming an in-house development unit to work on the new tech education products. As a result, we are currently on the lookout for Full-Stack Engineers to join our growing team.
Good communication skills and attention to detail are crucial to us. Training will be provided on the technologies used within our Systems, but it is expected that candidates have the capability to independently learn, troubleshoot and pick up new technologies.
Skills / Requirements:
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related field.
- 1 year of development experience in React.js, Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB.
- Knowledge of Agile product development principles.
- Experience in using version control systems - Git
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Note: We are open to providing opportunities for new graduates motivated and passionate about Computer Science.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs