Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Lead Technician - Mechanical & Electrical
- Effectively carry out given corrective & preventive maintenance activities.
- Complete the given tasks within minimum time duration while ensuring good housekeeping and quality
- Commence the work according to the given work order and ensure completion with feedback and handover to a supervisor
- Actively promote and contribute to H&S targets by ensuring safe working methods during the execution of activities
Qualifications and skills:
- GCE AL National Certificate in Mechanical rating or NVQ Level 05/NAB Craft Apprenticeship or NVO level 4 with 5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Knowledge on Plant maintenance Mechanical Electrical workshop & General maintenance activities
- Good knowledge of mechanical standards.
- Problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills & ability to work with others
- Communication skills in Sinhala and/or Tamil with English
Please click APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs