Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Some careers grow faster than others.
Presentation Specialist, Global Publishing Services
The presentation specialist creates and produces presentations using cross-platform applications and equipment. The presentation specialist is responsible for remaining abreast of technological advances in the areas of document production, following template guidance as specified by HSBC marketing departments and ensuring quality of own output.
- Post-secondary education (minimum 2 passes in A/Ls) or a relevant professional diploma or certificate
- Experience working with clients desirable
- 1-2 years relevant/related work experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong expertise in PowerPoint
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for image/map manipulation
- Experience with slide creation and animation Strong command of both written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail under pressure and ability to meet deadlines
- Structured, systematic working style
- Able to work as part of a team
- Positive attitude and keep to learn
- Maintains composure and professionalism in a fast-paced work atmosphere
- Flexibility in working different shifts when required
- Available to work overtime on weeknights and weekends if necessary
Please click the APPLY button to send in your CV through Xpressjobs