4+ years of related experience, ideally working with external clients in the Managed Services or IT Services industry. Please refer to the advert for further information.
As a Senior Service Desk Engineer you will work as a part of our 24x7 Service Desk Operation in providing remote technical support to our customers in Australia and USA. In this position, you’ll work on a wide variety of technical issues and be a part of a dynamic, collaborative team. Customer service and a strong desire to learn and grow are paramount.
- Provide telephone/email technical troubleshooting support to the entire customer base of Troubleshooter.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and resolving various technical issues related to computer hardware and software problems.
- Follow-up on open tickets, keeping the clients informed of any updates to their tickets along the way.
- Log accurate and detailed case notes within the service desk ticketing system.
- Serve as technical escalation point of contact for Level 1 Service Desk Engineers.
- Recognize, predict, and communicate potential issues and possible failure points in client systems and processes.
- Configure and troubleshooting end user issues related to the following technologies: Windows Server, Active Directory, VPN Clients, Microsoft 365, Windows OS, Mac OS, laptop and desktop hardware, Anti-Virus and Malware software, Spam Filtering, and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Keep client documentation up to date as needed.
- 4+ years of related experience, ideally working with external clients in the Managed Services or IT Services industry.
- Strong technical aptitude and advanced hands-on experience with the following technologies: Windows Server, Exchange Server, Active Directory, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP, VMWare, - Microsoft 365, Microsoft Office Application and Microsoft Office; hands-on experience with Citrix, Mac’s, and Small Business Server preferred.
- Stellar written/verbal communication and customer service skills to successfully maintain a high level of collaboration and interaction with clients and colleagues.
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills to be able to independently make decisions that affect customers without always being able to consult with a supervisor.
- The ability to deliver excellence independently and excel in a fast-paced, occasionally high stress Service Level Agreement (SLA) driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail so work is accurate and complete.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred.
- Industry certifications from Microsoft and Cisco.
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs