A unique opportunity to work on cutting-edge R&D in embedded systems involving QSDK, OpenWRT, RDK and PRPL based technologies. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Twixia Tech is setting up an R&D Center of 25+ engineers to lead the development of software solutions for smarthome, IoT, mobile entertainment consumer products.
About The Principle Company
The Principle is a European company that designs and manufactures connectivity solutions including smart home, all-in-one devices, a SaaS management platform, and mobile applications that simplify and enhance smart homes, mobile entertainment, and other consumer and commercial connected services.
The Princple Company is a young, dynamic, profitable and rapidly scaling company, with a clientele of Telcom operators in Europe and the Middle East. Their vision is to be the universal conduit for connected living for their customers.
What you will do
- You develop embedded firmware for devices and sensors with focus on a communication for Wifi Routers, IoT and Home Automation Devices
- Definition of the product/firmware specification in the requirement management system belongs to your area of responsibility
- In addition, coding, integration, testing and documentation of program code is also part of your tasks
- You assume the conceptual design of unit, integration and system tests, execution and evaluation of related tests
- Collaboration with interdisciplinary, distributed product development teams gives you pleasure
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering; equivalent knowledge and demonstrated technical skill will also be considered.
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- Proficiency with C/C++ programming language.
- Embedded Linux experience, Real-Time processing, RTOS, Linux Kernel, Drivers, Modules
- Understanding of multi-threaded and multi-processor design principles.
- Ability to communicate comfortably with your colleagues in typed English
- Can understand and work within complex environments
- Must possess good analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work within an Agile framework
Nice to have:
- Good exposure to OpenWRT, QSDK, Yocto, RDK, PRPL
- Experience working with Z-Wave and ZeeWave wireless protocols
- Experience with CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment)
- Competitive Euro pegged compensation commensurate with skills and experience
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangement
- Dynamic and engaging work duties that provide opportunities for self-development and professional growth
We have different teams working on different challenges for a varied set of stakeholders.
At a foundational level, we develop IoT and Wi-Fi routers management applications including device firmware and a unified management system deployed at various private cloud infrastructures.
Our teams consist of developers programming mostly in: C, C++, Kotlin, Python, PL/pgSQL and Swift with a focus on continuous delivery. Technologies they use include: VMware vSphere, Docker, MQTT, Postgres, Node.JS, Elixir, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Spark, Git, Jenkins, Angular, DPI (Deep packets inspection), Buildroot, Z-Wave, ZigBee, SIL and HIL tests.
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS