Do you have 2-3 years of experience in a similar role? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals. (General and keyword specific).
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes.
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals.
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools).
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients' social media strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role (preferably client-side).
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools and popular keyword tools.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
- Knowledge of PPC campaigns and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
- Effective communication, reporting, analytical and Accounting Skills.
- Bachelor or diploma qualification in any field is preferable.
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS