At least 2-3 years of experience in a sales administrative role. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
WHO WE ARE
Promo Lanka Marketing (PLM) is a company that provides operating supplies and equipment (OS&E) to the hospitality industry. We work with top hotels and restaurants in Sri Lanka and beyond, offering high-quality products from around the world, including linens, bedding, tableware, and kitchen equipment. PLM prides itself on selecting products that meet high standards for quality and design, ensuring that our clients have access to the best value for money. We are committed to providing comprehensive solutions to our clients, with a focus on quality, innovation, and customer service. With our strong reputation in the industry, PLM is a trusted partner to many in the hospitality sector.
Sales Admin Co-ordinator
Duties and responsibilities
- Planning, forecasting and monitoring sales administrative activities.
- Co-ordinating annual budget plans and execution.
- Preparing quotations based on client requirements.
- Co-ordinating and liaising with cross functional departments to ensure delivery within agreed timelines.
- Willingness to take accountability on the quality of work.
- GCE A/L qualified or a Diploma or a Degree from a reputed University.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a sales administrative role would be advantageous.
- Prior experience in working with an ERP system would be advantageous.
- Ability to work in the standard MS Office packages and smart sheets.
- Ability to communicate in English - both written and spoken would be advantageous.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs