Minimum 4+ years of experience as senior software engineer or a related field. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Hatchyard is an Australian based software development company. We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer- Full Stack (NodeJS, AWS, React)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Involve in all stages of the software development lifecycle, including requirement gathering, designing, developing, testing, managing deployments, issue reviewing, and performing maintenance
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Designing and developing APIs
- Stay current on software engineering trends & tools, and be practical but open-minded in applying them
- Produce high-quality designs by following industry best practices and coding standards
- Develop supporting backend microservices using NodeJS, AWS ECS, AWS
- Hands-on knowledge and understanding of AWS environments
- Ability to use JIRA and SLACK and manage the work back log
- Design and full-stack web applications using React and NodeJS
- Capable of independently clarifying technical requirements, developing coding estimates and applying a broad range
- of design approaches to bring innovative solutions to the table
- Working with RDBMS (MySQL) and NoSQL (DynamoDB) databases
- Proficient in a broad range of design approaches and know when it is appropriate to use each
- Deep understanding of React and Flux architectural patterns
- Optimize solutions for operability, security, reliability, performance, and cost
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/ Software Engineer or an equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as senior software engineer or a related field
- Experience working with serverless framework will be added advantage
- Experience working with AWS serverless stack (Lambda. API gateway, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, Cognito, CloudWatch) will be an added advantage.
- AWS certification will be an added advantage.
- Well-rounded engineering skills; full-stack development experience - web services
- Strong problem-solving skills; adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- Knowledge and Understanding of industry best practices in software development.
- Knowledge and experience in Architectural and Design Patterns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs