Minimum of 2 years accounts and corporation tax experience. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
RWB Chartered Accountants are an established business that offers a variety of compliance and advisory services ranging from audit, accounting and bookkeeping to corporate finance, business consultancy and tax planning. We act for wide range of businesses across various industries across the UK.
We are looking for an experienced, responsible individual to join our growing team as an Accounts Team Senior. This is an office-based job working in Colombo and offers a very competitive salary dependent on experience and skills obtained.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The primary function of this role is to independently ensure the accurate and timely delivery of UK year end accounts under FRS 102 1a and FRS 105.
- Responsible for the preparation of year-end financial statements to Review stage, ensuring all queries are resolved as far as possible.
- Responsible for the preparation of year end corporation tax computations to review stage.
- Responsible for clearing review points.
- Effectively communicate with, internal team, HMRC and other third-party providers where needed.
- Keep up to date with all legislation and industry changes through CPD and independent research.
- Work collaboratively within the accounts team.
- Identify client specific requirements and record these in the client’s SharePoint folder.
- Report where necessary to the Accounts Team Manager.
- Actively seek to solve Accounts and corporate tax related issues and customer service issues.
Skill Set, Experience and Attributes required:
- Minimum of 2 years accounts and corporation tax experience.
- Member of CA Sri Lanka or ACCA.
- Degree in relevant subject (such as Management, Business or Finance).
- In depth understanding of UK accounting standards legislation and UK company law.
- Xero certified.
- Experience working for a UK business would be preferable.
- Experience and competence of Accounts Production software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work within a team environment and to your own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A positive and proactive approach to the various roles the job entails.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products.
We will respond to short listed applicants to arrange an interview.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs