Do you posses Full or Part Qualification in CIMA/ Banking/ ACCA or any other Professional Qualification? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Your journey of aspirations begins here!
CDB believes in elevating the lives of all Sri Lankans. Our focus is to employ and engage individuals who aspire to grow their careers within a renowned financial entity, working with a dynamic team of industry professionals who are dedicated to raising the bar and setting benchmarks in Sri Lanka's financial industry.
Management Trainee - Head Office
We seek a results-oriented dynamic individual with a high degree of motivation, excellent communication and ability to work independently. The ideal candidate must be a qualified & talented individual with a can-do attitude, having a sound understanding of the subject matter to make comprehensive decisions, the ability to work as part of a team and possess the determination to succeed in a challenging environment.
- Fresh graduates preferably in business management, finance and allied fields
- Full or part Qualification in CIMA/ Banking/ ACCA or any other professional qualification is an added advantage
- Have a desire to learn and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong communication, leadership and excellent PR skills
- Be smart and energetic with a pleasing personality
- Be a good team player
- Be below 26 years of age
- On the job training and career guidance
- Career growth in a fast growing company
Rewards and remuneration commensurate with qualifications, competencies and ability with a well-defined career path await those with ambition, motivation and a willingness to perform.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs