Minimum one years' work experience in email correspondence in a bank/ financial institute. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
CDB believes in elevating the lives of all Sri Lankans. Our focus is to employ and engage individuals who aspire to grow their careers within a renowned financial entity, working with a dynamic team of industry professionals who are dedicated to raising the bar and setting benchmarks in Sri Lanka's financial industry.
Customer Service Associate - Contact Centre
We seek a dynamic, self-motivated individual with good verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate should be a team player with good interpersonal, customer oriented attitude and possess the determination to succeed in a challenging environment.
- Attend to all offline client inquiries received at the CDB customer care and CDB e-Wallet emails
- Follow-up with customers to ensure requests/feedback and technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with relevant stakeholders
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum one years' work experience in email correspondence in a bank/ financial institute
- Passed G.C.E O/L and G.C.E A/L examinations
- Possess excellent Email etiquette
- Excellent reading, verbal and written skills in English and Sinhala
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Possess basic IT skills
- Certification in English/IT, Tamil language skills and experience in a similar role is advantageous.
Rewards and remuneration commensurate with qualifications, competencies and abilities, with a well-defined career path awaits those with ambition, motivation and a willingness to perform.
PLEASE CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON TO SEND YOUR CV VIA XPRESSJOBS