- Designing and building project-based learning management systems based on Moodle/PHP
- Implement multi-tenancy scalable Moodle architecture and integrate with plugins when required, write scripts to automate Moodle routines and processes
- Performing regular updates and maintenance on Moodle to ensure that it is functioning properly and securely
- Support Moodle/PHP implementations and resolve any technical issues
- Staying up-to-date with the latest developments in Moodle and related technologies to ensure that Moodle is using the most current and effective tools and techniques.
Skills and Qualifications
- Thorough understanding of various Moodle modules and experience in Customizing Moodle functionalities and developing custom themes for Moodle
- 1+years of experience in integrating plug-ins and writing new plug-ins to extend the Moodle system core features
- Proven experience with Moodle API and integration with third-party systems
- Experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment while meeting project deadlines.
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs