A degree from a recognized university or equivalent professional qualification in Finance/ Business Management/ Marketing/ Environmental Studies. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
CDB believes in elevating the lives of all Sri Lankans. Our focus is to employ and engage individuals who aspire to grow their careers within a renowned financial entity, working with a dynamic team of industry professionals who are dedicated to raising the bar and setting benchmarks in Sri Lanka's financial industry.
Executive - Sustainability
The ideal candidate should be aspiring change agents who are capable of driving the sustainability initiatives of the Company with a true passion towards embedding green initiatives across the board.
- Be a catalyst to drive the Sustainability Agenda at CDB
- Creating collaborative and effective local partnerships
- Find innovative and practical corporate solutions to defeat the country's environmental and social sustainability issues
- Drive the Green Club at CDB
- Facilitate and contribute to existing sustainability practices of the Company
- To measure progress on key sustainability initiatives of the Company
- To contribute towards corporate sustainability reporting taking into account global sustainability trends and research
Qualifications & Requirements
- A degree from a recognized university or equivalent professional qualification in Finance/ Business Management/ Marketing/ Environmental Studies
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership traits
- Good research and communication skills, while possessing good follow-through abilities.
- Display originality in thinking and creativity, meet challenges with resourcefulness and positive attitude and develop innovative approaches and ideas
- Experience in volunteering, project handling will be a value addition.
Rewards and remuneration commensurate with qualifications, competencies and abilities, with a well-defined career path awaits those with ambition, motivation and a willingness to perform.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs