Degree in IT/Marketing or part/fully CIM, SLIM qualified. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
We Are Hiring!
Sales Manager - Enterprise & Mid Markets
ITX360 (Pvt) Ltd, subsidiary of Expolanka Holdings Plc is a technology solutions company focused on providing both local and international markets with 360° innovative enterprise solutions and services in automation, Cloud, ERP, Infrastructure, Software development, Information security and managed IT across all industries for any scale of business. We are currently in the process of expanding our footprint globally across all sectors and we are on the lookout for dynamic individuals to join our team.
- Proven sales experience within 4 - 5 years of preferably in technology related sales
- Strong track record of achieving sales targets across teams and individually
- Degree in IT/Marketing or part/fully CIM, SLIM qualified
- Innovative and dynamic individual with the ability to work on tight deadlines
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and an analytical mindset
- Result oriented and having the ability to bring in fresh and innovative ideas into the business
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to stay motivated, confident and target driven
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Competency in recognizing complete gap/white space analysis across the enterprise & mid markets
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned mid markets
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and work closely with our Product, Marketing and Commercial leadership teams to drive insight into Ideal Customer Profile
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Partnering with regional leaders across Sales Strategy, Marketing and Sales Development teams
- to plan territory mapping and pipeline development programs.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Ability to position products against competitor & articulate the distinct aspects of the solution, products and services
An attractive remuneration package on par with industry standards will be offered to selected candidate.
Please click on the APPLY button to send in your CV via XpressJobs