Do you have at least 2 years' experience in brand management? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Your journey of aspirations begins here!
CDB believes in elevating the lives of all Sri Lankans. Our focus is to employ and engage individuals who aspire to grow their careers within a renowned financial entity, working with a dynamic team of industry professionals who are dedicated to raising the bar and setting benchmarks in Sri Lanka's financial industry.
To cater to a market driven by innovation, we seek an outgoing individual who is tech-savvy and capable of understanding the emerging market trends. The ideal candidate should be an exceptional individual with a thorough understanding of market segments and brand positioning and be responsible in leading a team towards business branding & segmentation.
- Age 25 years or above
- Degree from a recognized university with a full/part qualification in CIM/SLIM
- At least 2 years' experience in brand management
- Previous experience in the banking or financial industry are a definite advantage
- Develop product strategies and brand plans for the overall category
- Function as an individual project champion delivering end-to-end collaboration from product development, communication plans and channel marketing to launch execution
- Understand emerging market trends and suggest suitable business strategies for market expansion
- Deliver business targets, working collaboratively with sales teams across the assigned products
Rewards and remuneration commensurate with qualifications, competencies and abilities, with a well-defined career path awaits those with ambition, motivation and a willingness to perform.
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS