Do you have minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a retail and FMCG sectors? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Join the Inspirational journey in becoming a part of Sri Lanka's first Global Market Experience.
Softlogic GLOMARK, Sri Lanka's first inspirational Global Market which is the latest extension under Softlogic Holdings PLC through Softlogic Supermarkets (Pvt) Ltd, brings the Sri Lankan consumers a whole new dimension of Global Modern trade retailing. With extensive expansion plans to provide an unmatchable global experience through uplifting consumption moments of all Sri Lankans, Softlogic GLOMARK sets its trail in offering an unparalleled service that would set industry benchmarks.
- Executing and Supervising outlet audits/WH audits/Spot verifications/Damage verifications/Outlet opening activities
- Leading annual stock counts/specific stock counts (Warehouse/Fresh counts)
- Handling and supervising outlet handing overs
- Conduct inquiries/investigations with the assistance of Head of Internal Audit and Manger
- Execute liquor shop related internal audit verifications
- Preparation of MIS report and field verifications
- SOP Preparation/recommending process improvements
- Performing process audits/semi process audits
- Ad hoc tasks depending on the requirement
- Part qualification in CA/ACCA/CIMA
- A minimum of 4-5 Years of experience in a retail and FMCG sectors (Experience from supermarket industry will be a definite advantage)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple engagements concurrently
- Possess high level of professional skepticism
- Strong analytical skills and should be a strong team player
Please click the APPLY button to upload your CV via XpressJobs