Minimum 1 year experience in contact center or customer service environment. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
SCICOM (MSC) B-DIS A LEADING MALAYSIAN TECHNOLOGY AND BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING (BPO) COMPANY. BRINGING THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES TO COMPANIES ALL OVER THE WORLD. SCICOM HAS BEEN A PLC SINCE 2006 WITH SERVICE CENTRES N KUALA LUMPUR AND COLOMBO. OUR CENTERS IN MALAYSIA AND SRI LANKA, LINKED AND FULLY REDUNDANTVIASTATE-OF-THE-ART MULTI-CHANNEL TECHNOLOGY PLATFORMS, SERVES A DISCERNING CLIENT BASE.
Customer Service Representative - Operations | Airlines - Colombo 03
- Managing of ticket reissuance and refunds calculations
- Executing of ticket reissuance and refunds .
- CSR is to capture all relevant caller information accurately and feed It Into the CRM and/or specific forms.
- CSR is to work on ad hoc tasks assigned by his / her superior If it does not go against the company policy.
Qualifications / Work experience /Skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Experience in other Amadeus/Galileo GDS's is a must.
- Experience in handling BSP funds will be an added advantage
- Above average communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good multitasking ability.
- Basic computer knowledge MS Office, MS Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Have sales / upsell experience
- Pass typing test (over 50 WPM/CPM /Accuracy)
- Pass compression test for Chat support
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Customer service oriented
- Minimum 1 year experience in contact center or customer service environment.
- Minimum 1 year airline / travel agent experience
- High school graduate, Diploma from college or above in related tourism and travel Industry.
An attractive remuneration package along with Industry fringe benefits and excellent career opportunities await the right candidate
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS