Do you have at least 5 years of experience as Report Development or RPA? Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Accenture Lanka is the Sri Lanka branch of Accenture which operates in more than 150 countries with over 650,000 employees worldwide. We are into Operations (BPO) and serve a leading client in Sri Lanka in relation to Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance & Accounting and HR Operations.
We are also a registered training partner for CIMA & CA Sri Lanka.
As part of our expansion, we are looking for suitable individuals for the following openings.
About the role
- SQL knowledge and Data modeling concept will be added advantage
- Ability to use SQL and Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs, and charts.
- Must be an Excel Macro and Visualization generation expert
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Build wide range of network within Accenture deals and introduce best in class processes to Client
- Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions
- Arrange frequent floor-walks and audit compliance of the team
- Ensuring consistency on the maintenance of team’s performance trackers & SLA workings.
- Part or full qualification in recognized professional Accounting body, preferably CIMA/ACCA/ICASL and/or a degree in Finance/Business Management from a recognized university will be an added advantage
- Possess a degree in BSc in IT/ Computer Science/ AI/ Data science/ statistics, software engineering
- Additional Qualification will be an Added Advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience as Report Development or RPA
- AWS or MS SQL Data analytics platform knowledge will give added advantage
- Experience in VBA and object-oriented programming like Java, Python, and ‘R’ and/or any other programming language
Please click the APPLY button to SEND your CV via XPRESSJOBS