Five years of proven work experience as a Learning and Development professional engaged in the design and delivery of training and development programs preferably in the retail or consumer durable industry. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Manager - Learning & Development
Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC operates with the vision to be the market leader in elevating and enriching lives in Sri Lanka. The position will be responsible for driving employee growth by implementing impactful learning strategies, fostering a culture of empowerment, and maximizing the potential of our workforce to contribute towards ensuring continued success of the organization by nurturing a talented workforce dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services.
- Design, develop, and implement comprehensive learning and development strategies aligned with the company's goals and objectives.
- Conduct thorough training needs assessments to create targeted learning programs for various departments and teams.
- Collaborate with department heads to create and execute effective training plans through multiple platforms that enhance employee performance and productivity.
- Identify and develop competencies in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
- Designing and delivering Organizational Development and change management strategies, processes and interventions.
- Create a coaching culture where leaders build coaching skills to drive performance.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training initiatives and make necessary adjustments to ensure continuous improvement.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and best practices in learning and development to incorporate innovative strategies and technologies into our training programs.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and skill development by organizing workshops, seminars, and other educational events for employees at all levels.
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related Professional Qualification.
- Five years of proven work experience as a Learning and Development professional engaged in the design and delivery of training and development programs preferably in the retail or consumer durable industry.
- Strong understanding of learning methodologies, training program design, OD and adult learning principles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in learning management systems (LMS) and other relevant software tools and usage of Al tools for talent development
- Qualification in Counselling and coaching would be an added advantage.
PLEASE CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON TO SEND YOUR CV VIA XPRESSJOBS