Following a degree in Accounting/Finance from a reputed university. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Trainee Accounts Assistant
A pioneering diversified conglomerate and the market leader in the footwear industry invite applications from qualified, results oriented, self motivated and dynamic individuals for the above position.
- Following a degree in Accounting/Finance from a reputed university
- Following ICASL.
- Excellent knowledge in managing Accounts Receivables and Bank Reconciliations.
- Competency in MS Office package is a must (MS Excel/ MS Word/ MS Power Point).
- Ability to work in a fully computer integrated environment (IFS) and sound knowledge in Accounting Software (MYOB/ QuickBook).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills for timely decision making.
- Leadership and interdependent skills with perseverance for result orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on interpersonal, Presentation, Negotiation skills in both Sinhala and English.
Candidates below 25 years of age with a passion for a challenging career who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply.
PLEASE CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON TO SEND YOUR CV VIA XPRESSJOBS