Candidates who have minimum 03 years' experience in similar capacity & spare parts experience. Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Branch In Charge | Panchikawatta
Ideal Group is an eminent giant in the Automobile industry in Sri Lanka, representing automotive global brands, with a turnover exceeding LKR 25 Billon backed by human resource base of over 2000 peoples has moved the sector in to a new paradigm by venturing in to automotive & Financial Services. Ideal Group through its island wide network has given affordable mobility and transport solutions to many Sri Lankans to take advantage of the rapid development of the road infrastructure in the past decade. We touch hearts of our customers 365 days of the year by being their Ideal partner in automobile solutions and financial services.
We at Ideal Group offers a learning culture that facilitates training & development, career growth & exposure to state of the art of knowledge in a pleasant yet challenging work environment. If you are convinced that you are an asset to our team of professionals, this is your opportunity.
- Developing and implementing inventory control systems and practices.
- Planning and forecasting ordering of inventory items such as stocks etc.
- Monitoring inventory levels in stores attached to workshop network and replenishing stock as needed.
- Forecasting supply and demand requirements to ensure stock availability.
- Analyzing and reviewing stock movement data to identify and resolve issues.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Performing random stock checks and reporting any issues to the Management.
- Monitoring and updating records of purchase orders, pricing reports, and inventory records.
- Achieving the budgeted turnover and GP targets.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Minimum 03 years' experience in similar capacity & Spare Parts experience will be added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems (IFS).
- An analytical mind with strong math skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Part or full qualified SLIM/CIM/logistics/Supply Chain or Professional Qualification relevant field.
PLEASE CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON TO SEND YOUR CV VIA XPRESSJOBS