Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Cyber Security Specialists
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 207,050 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
The local member firm in Sri Lanka was established in 1897 and is presently one of the largest professional service firms in the country. The firm is also an ACCA approved platinum category employer for trainee and professional development.
KPMG is currently seeking Cyber Security Specialists for our Cyber Security practices in Colombo.
The ideal candidate should possess the following;
- A Bachelors Degree in ICT or equivalent from a recognized university/ professional entity;
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT certifications are preferred;
- 2+ years of experience in auditing or working with security control frameworks such as ISO 27001;
- Advanced knowledge on the standards PCI, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 22301;
- Strong organization skills to effectively manage, lead and prioritize multiple projects/tasks simultaneously to quality and timely completion in a fast-paced and changing environment;
- Communicate effectively and ability to influence others in the organization to perform tasks and follow policy.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV through Xpressjobs
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We will correspond only with applicants short - listed for interviews.