Please refer to the job advert for further information.
Experienced Audit Associate Internal Audit
A global leader among professional service firms, serve a client base ranging from many of the largest and most complex organisations in every sector. We strive to nurture our people with the knowledge, best technologies and methodologies developed by the global network of PwC firms.
At PwC expect
- To take an active role in delivering PwC's core audit services to listed multinational and reputed private clients
- A challenging professional experience which allows you to acquire distinctive technical skills while building personal confidence
- Exposure to best automated audit tools and techniques driven by latest technologies
- A well-defined career development framework with structured learning opportunities and active coaching and mentoring to support your professional development
- A registered student of CIMA/ACCA/CA Sri Lanka (practical training required)
- An undergraduate/graduate from a reputed university with a Finance or Accounting Degree
- 1 - 2 years of experience in Internal audit
- Able to self-motivate and take responsibility for your personal growth and development managing examinations and training
- Able to demonstrate strong problem solving skills prioritize and handle multiple assignments under tight deadlines
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV through XpressJobs