Please refer to the job advert for further information.
General Manager - Cyber Security
Contribute directly to the strategic decision making related to enterprise, business unit and product security strategies to develop a more robust and secure business capabilities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive the Sales and Marketing plan of Information Security Division
- Be responsible for the P&L of the division
- Building a Roadmap for Information Security Business
- Drive business promotion activities, events, brand awareness and building campaigns
- Build and sustain relationships with JIT Technology partners and principals
- Continuous engagement with the customer and ensure customer satisfaction
COMPETENCY & SKILLS REQUIREMENT
- A Master's Degree in the relevant field
- Minimum 12 years of experience in IT / Information Security / Telecommunication
- Professional Certifications such as CISSP, GSLC, CISM, CRISC, ITIL will be an added advantage.
- Experience in building and maintaining a high performance team of engineers
- Familiarity with ITIL and Agile framework/methodologies
- Good communication skills and ability to build relationships with local and foreign parties
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to secure new business within Cyber Security Domain
- Sales skills
IF THIS IS YOU...
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV through XpressJobs
370 GALLE ROAD, COLOMBO 03.