Please refer to the job advert for further information.
CAMMS is on the lookout for a dynamic individual with a proven track record in web developing within a technology related company to join us as an Implementation Consultant.
- Gather and document client operational requirements during Project Initiation Meetings and other client interactions.
- Provide implementation services and project consulting to clients to address their operational and Strategic requirements.
- Ability to identify practical, end-to-end solutions to meet client requirements.
- Interact with client staff to address a broad range of operational, technical, and business process issues.
- Design of solution along with applicable gap analysis and customization requirements.
- System Configuration including interfaces with applicable source systems.
- Conduct formal/informal training and provide guidance to customers in implementing best practices.
- Provide input into recommendations relating to business process re engineering needed to accommodate the successful implementation of CAMMS Product Suite.
- Facilitate training and provide professional support for clients.
- Participate in Customer workshops in relation to product implementations - Analyze requirements and proposed business processes, translating these into a documented Solution Design.
- Take ownership for identification and resolution of issues in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Communicate technical information to users with varying skill levels.
- Assist in operational, technical, and business process support as needed, by properly documenting client requirements as required.
- Work in conjunction with “CAMMS Partner network” in rolling out CAMMS Product Suite to clients.
- Position requires approximately 30% to 40% travel both domestically and internationally, in support of client engagements.
- Degree in Software Engineering Computing\IT\Management Information Systems.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in working as a Business Analyst\Team Lead\Software Engineer or related field with project management experience, including problem analysis, identification, and definition of scope issues into projects.
- Project management experience and the ability to develop project work plans and schedules with clients.
- Knowledge and experience in working with financials. (e.g. Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Finance...etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to articulate technical concepts in an understandable way to a non-technical audience and to provide directions in a friendly and understandable manner.
- Ability to effectively engage and convey ideas to cross – functional technical and non-technical teams as well as senior level business executives.
- Patience, persistence, and the ability to maintain a professional demeanor while working under time and customer pressures.
- Constant ability to maintain a cool and focused persona under pressure, in relatively ambiguous and complex situations in order to establish rapport quickly and adjust behavior to adapt to the working styles and perspectives of others.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV through XpressJobs